Just last night we had a powerful New Moon in Sagittarius, with 4 other planets cruising through the sign of truth, adventure, optimism and forward-like fiery motion...
I mentioned in my Instagram Live Astrology Report (which happens *almost* every Sunday, 4pm PST...) that with such a heavy concentration of energy in one sign, we are *really* being asked to step into and accentuate the characteristics of being a Sag as we move forward into this next Lunar Cycle.
So what on Earth (or...) does that all mean? We could be feeling extremely restless in some capacity or desirous of long distance travel or making a major shift from our everyday mundane routine (and don't stray too far from your everyday just yet, as everything is going to move into routine-obsessed + studious Capricorn next month!) In the mean time, examining our beliefs, examining why it is that we do what we do (Sag's can be extremely philosophical) and deciding to make healthy, expansive choices towards our habits and self-imposed ruts, is an excellent way to celebrate & coincide with The Archer's Energy. I mentioned last night making just 1 decision that is more self-respecting or self-blessing, is beautiful.
Progress is the aim, always, not perfection.
Great things to vibe out on during the party in Sagittarius (truthfully, only one more day or so, because Saturn is LEAVING Sagittarius after the last year and a half...)
1. Make more productive choices towards things that expand your life
2. Call someone overseas who you love or miss, see what message they may have for you or what you can share with them.
3. Become explorative & curious
4. Speak positive things into existence, and build people up around you.
5. Donate Money or your Time to Educational Causes, the ACLU, or anything that champions your belief systems for a better world.
I hope this helps! Leave some comments below or Instagram DM me with how you are vibing all this Sagittarius (and soon to be all this Capricorn...) energy!